An invitation is extended to everyone within the resources and related industries to submit an Abstract to be considered for a presentation in one of the Concurrent Sessions held on Tuesday 21 and Wednesday 22 August, 2018.
These presentations form an important part of the Conference program and therefore should reflect any advances or solutions to existing problems associated with occupational health and safety issues within the Queensland Resources Industry.
Entry is open to everyone associated with the Queensland Resources Industry, including companies and sites (metalliferous, coal, quarries, exploration, oil and energy), operators, contractors, consultants, lawyers, suppliers and regulators.
More than one Abstract may be submitted for consideration.
Successful Presenters must agree to:
• Make an oral presentation for up to 20 minutes at the Conference (Tuesday or Wednesday) and be prepared to take questions from the audience for up to 5 minutes.
• Register as a delegate to attend the Conference. A concession on the Registration Fee is offered to one presenter for each presentation accepted.
• Cover own cost of travel and accommodation.
• Prepare a written paper up to a maximum of 10 x A4 pages for submission by Friday 27 July 2018 to the Conference Organiser for publication on the Conference website after the Conference.
• Be present for the duration of the session in which you are presenting.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR THE RECEIPT OF PAPER ABSTRACTS IS FRIDAY 30 MARCH 2018